Friday, August 04, 2006

Welcome


At the request of my many fans, I have created this blog. As those of you who know me already know, I am extremely busy protecting the free world from communism, my Sainted Mother from that Interloper, et al. I will, however, endeavor to post a bit here from time to time to satisfy the throng of ladies who favor brindle warriors.

For those of you who do not yet know and love me, a short introduction is in order. My name is William John Gavin, or "Billy." I am an eleven year old border collie/pitbull/heinz mixed breed dog. I live in an urban midwestern neighborhood with my beloved Mother (who can do no wrong), my fat whore of a sister (a seven year old rottweiler), two cats (Mia and Three), and my new Daddy, who sucks. I am sworn to uphold the American Way and have, at various times, acted as special attache to the president, secret agent, and soldier.

My mom adopted me from the animal shelter some seven years ago. At the time, I had just returned from a rather harrowing mission in Siberia, and I had a rough case of kennel cough, and some other ailments. I was incarcerated at said shelter by Communist Agents who wished to keep me from protecting this fair nation. Recognizing my glory right away, my Sainted Mother adopted me, and I have continued my missions with her blessing since that time. However, when adopting me, my Sainted Mother failed to notice the GIANT BOLD PRINT in which I had written "NO SISTER" on my adoption paperwork. She therefore stuck me with a fat, lazy rottweiler by the name of Grace Anne. Grace Anne is large, unwieldy, and annoying. I hate her.

Speaking of hatred, I also hate my new daddy. He repeatedly attempts to manipulate the attentions of my Sainted Mommy in his own favor, despite his woefully inadequate equipment, which he rarely cleans. I continue to work on a solution to this problem.

More later, my friends.

B

12 comments:

Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

Hi Billy,

Great to see you have a blog now--I myself am far above swooning over boys, but you do look dashing in your American flag.

See you in the blogosphere

Pippin Noodle Moy (sister to Hamish Braeburn Moy, an avid young fan of yours)

Lefty said...

Stay strong, Billy. Perhaps you can do away with the Interloper with a clever use of your super speed. I'll work up some possible scenarios for you. Be warned, however, that your Sainted Mother does seem rather attached to the man, so secrecy is of tantamount importance.

Bill said...

Pippin,

Bet I can make both your ears stand up...

B

Bill said...

Lefty,

Email me privately with your plan.

B

MJ's doghouse said...

Oh billy..you are very handsome...thankyou for getting your blog...the world needs more of your handsomeness....i cant wait for your next entry.....

Eagle The Pug said...

I have the exact same problem with my mother's significant other. It's getting out of hand to the point where he's been gradually trying to convince her that instead of another pug like me, he wants a chihuahua or an airedale to join our clan. Those aren't even real dogs!!

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Welcome to the blog world, cold warrior.

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hey There,

Your new blogs looking great!

Welcome to blogsville!

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Hey Billy,

We came to see what was happening. It sounds like you have an exciting life! Good luck with the new Dad. We chased off the last one that tried to be our dad so our Mom can focus all of her attention on us!!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Anonymous said...

Hey there =]

Welcome to D.W.B its really great that so many dogs are joining =]
your blog looks GREAT!!! hmmm by the way im a rotti x.hehe i wonder if i look anythink like your sister.

come check out my blog sometime =]

love flossy

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Stay strong, I, Maximillian the Valliant, was able to oust my sainted mother's evil man. If I can do it, you too can do it.

But a word of caution. With the evil villian gone, my sainted mother has been keeping more company with females of the canid persuasion. To date I have 5 "sisters" encamped in my house. Albeit 3 are so-callled-temporary. That silly twit Fanny has been "temporary" since February.

All in all I'd rather deal with the twit that the northern Valkarie, Lily. That one has a foul mouth and an even fouler temper.

But I digress. I am "father-free" a blissful two years. Keep the faith man.

Maximillian

Bill said...

Max,

You sound like a great guy. Let's get together and check out teats and tails.

Bill